Become a Legal Partner
Benefit to Participating Law Firms
The CTA Legal Resource Center serves as the main forum for law firms to create, build and strengthen relationships with CTA members in the trucking industry across California. CTA has more than 1,500 members in California that look to the the Association as a resource for advice and guidance. Law firms participating in the Legal Resource Center have opportunities to engage with the CTA membership and the trucking industry as a whole. Law firm partners will receive proactive opportunities with the CTA membership including:
- Educational Webinar Hosting—Hosting webinars allows law firms to reach trucking company owners and decision makers giving them the ability to understand how the laws effect their business.
- Regional In-Person Meetings—Hosting regional seminars, law firms have the ability to reach members of the CTA and the industry in their communities. These seminars give CTA members a chance to meet their CTA law firm partners and get the advice they need.
- CTA Legal Resource Center Helpline— Attract new business. When expert legal advice is needed, members of the CTA are directed to the CTA Legal Resource Center partners. Participating law firms agree to offer 15 minutes of complimentary legal advice to CTA members per month. Email inquiries are directed to Legal law partners on a rotating basis. Legal partners agree to offer discounted hourly rates to CTA members for advice that goes above the complimentary monthly advise.
- Author Articles—Participating law firms have the ability to author Caltrux magazine and The 5th Wheel eNewsletter articles as well as online legal whitepapers that provide the CTA members tips and guidelines to help better run their business.
- Website Exposure—Legal partners are featured on the Legal Resource Center page with description, logo and link to the firm’s website.
For more information contact us at (916) 373-3500 or email@example.com.