Impact of COVID-19 on CTA Events
In accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Governor's Executive Order, we have postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled various events.
Take Advantage of CTA Webinars
CTA will still hold educational webinars and we encourage you to take advantage of these complimentary learning opportunities. For the latest webinar information, please check the CTA Webinar Calendar.
CTA Events Impacted by COVID-19
Statewide Events: Seminars have been postponed until further notice. California Trucking Day, California Truck Driving Championships, Fleet Safety Awards Banquet and the Driver of the Month Awards Banquets have been cancelled.
We're still collecting Driver of the Month applications to honor our drivers - stay tuned for details!
Unit Events: Unit events have been cancelled or postponed.
Golf Tournaments: The following golf tournaments have been cancelled/rescheduled:
- Allied Conference Golf Tournament - Cancelled as of July 21, 2020
- Central Coast Unit Golf Tournament - Cancelled as of June 9, 2020
- Central Valley Unit Golf Tournament - Cancelled as of July 16, 2020
- Los Angeles/Orange Unit Golf Tournament - Cancelled as of July 22, 2020
- San Bernardino/Riverside Unit Golf Tournament - Cancelled as of May 20, 2020
- San Joaquin Unit Golf Tournament - May 3, 2021
- Bay Area Unit Golf Tournament & President's Night - August 16, 2021
For those registrants who have paid in advance for an event, you may request a refund by contacting us at (916) 373-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify members by email when postponed events are rescheduled and if any additional statewide and unit events are cancelled. Please check the CTA Events Calendar for the most updated event information and our COVID-19 Page for the latest COVID-19 Updates.