Circle Club Partners
Circle Club Partners, have shown a special commitment to CTA members and to the trucking industry.
The California Trucking Association's Circle Club Program provides organizations with maximum value and convenience to reach CTA carrier members. Benefits include access to a wide variety of promotional opportunities to get in front of the CTA membership, your potential customers. We are giving you access to the tools and resources needed to help your organization significantly enhance its reach.
Joining CTA’s Circle Club puts you in the driver’s seat with direct access to the membership.
Circle Club offers a variety of package options designed to meet the needs of any Allied Partner:
- Flexible promotional opportunities—customized to meet your needs.
- Convenient set-up—pay once and utilize opportunities all year round!
- Excellent customer service—a dedicated concierge available to help you set up and manage your Circle Club membership.
Why Circle Club?
- Value, value, value. With savings on CTA advertising and promotional programs, it’s the most cost efficient and comprehensive solution to provide access to the CTA carrier membership.
- Target audience. CTA members spend nearly $11.3 billion annually on products and services. Our carrier members range from individual owner-operators, to small family-owned for-hire fleets, to the world’s largest international carriers.
- Increase your exposure and membership benefits. Participation in The Circle Club Program shows that you have a vested interest in the California trucking industry and are a significant partner with the California Trucking Association.
- Carefully review and select the package that works best for your organization’s needs.
- Contact the Circle Club concierge at email@example.com or (916) 373-3500 to complete the registration.
- Designate a person at your organization to be the primary contact for your Circle Club Program.
- CTA will work with your staff contact throughout the year to ensure you are maximizing your Circle Club experience.
Circle Club Executive Partners
Downs Energy is a third-generation, family-owned business with the resources to out-service our “Corporate Competitors”, while at the same time maintaining the values that made us who we are: absolute integrity, superior customer service, and a commitment to be better today than we were yesterday.
Downs Energy Total Fuel Management Program (TFMP) brings you exceptional fueling controls, convenient access and advanced security features at more than 250,000 sites nationwide through the CFN Fleetwide and Voyager Networks. Downs Energy TFMP is tailored to your fleet’s requirements.
Contact: Ron Skelskey - firstname.lastname@example.org