Northern & Southern Safety Council
The Northern & Southern Safety Councils are dedicated to advancing safe policies, practices and technology; and effective risk management and accident/injury prevention in the trucking industry. It exists to serve, promote and create value for members and the industry through education, information dissemination, peer interaction, and incentive programs which inspire corporate and individual excellence and contribute to safer, more secure and profitable trucking operations and industry.
Benefits of Participating in the Safety Council(s)
- Professional affiliation with a state organization dedicated exclusively to industry-wide motor carrier safety and loss prevention
- Safety seminars & meetings
- Award and recognition programs
- Participation on driver betterment programs and event committees
- Opportunity to network with, and learn from, other safety professionals
The 2017 Safety Councils meetings have been scheduled for the second Tuesday, every quarter, 12:00PM–1:30PM in the south and every third Tuesday, every quarter, 12:00PM-1:30PM in the north beginning in March.