Compliance is an integral part of the trucking industry. CTA helps you find answers to the difficult questions about complex state and federal compliance. This comprehensive information will familiarize you with compliance considerations and guide you through the process.
Hot topics include:
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELD)
- Hours of Service
- Terminal Access Application Procedures
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Regulations
- Driver Qualification (DQ) Requirements
- Truck Weight/Route/Length Limits
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
- Business License Tax Information
Have a specific question? Contact CTA’s Help Desk additional information and assistance on other compliance-related topics.