Compliance and Regulatory Information
Compliance is an integral part of the trucking industry. CTA helps you find answers to the difficult questions about complex state and federal compliance.
Hot topics include:
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELD)
- Hours of Service
- Terminal Access Application Procedures
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Regulations
- Driver Qualification (DQ) Requirements
- Truck Weight/Route/Length Limits
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
- Business License Tax Information
Have a specific question? Contact CTA’s Help Desk additional information and assistance on other compliance-related topics.
CTA is your source for information about the laws and regulations that impact the trucking industry. We help you stay updated with new laws, programs and much more.
Our staff helps keep your business up-to-date and in compliance with all the regulatory guidelines and procedures from agencies including:
- California Highway Patrol
- California Air Resources Board
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
You can also visit our Government Affairs page for additional information on legislative measures and laws affecting the trucking industry.
Have a specific question? Contact Us.