Save time and money with Transportation Solutions Consortium (TSC) Clearinghouse Services that will help you comply with and navigate FMCSA's New Clearinghouse Rule.
As an employer subject to DOT requirements you have five main obligations regarding the FMCSA Clearinghouse:
- Queries of new drivers
- Annual queries of all existing drivers
- Reporting alcohol test positives, employer determined refusals to test and actual knowledge, as defined in Part § 382.107
- Reporting negative return to duty tests and completion of follow up testing programs
- Updating policies and education programs to notify drivers of what information will be reported to the Clearinghouse
As an owner operator, a consortium/third party administrator must be utilized to meet the requirements of the Clearinghouse.
Owner operators and employers who do not comply with the Clearinghouse requirements are subject to civil and/or criminal penalties not to exceed $2,500 for each offense.
Benefits of TSC Clearinghouse Services
All annual fees includes:
- Unlimited consultations for all Clearinghouse matters
- Policy Addendum – information to utilize for updating your DOT FMCSA drug & alcohol testing policy to include information on the Clearinghouse
- Required Annual Query
- Required query of new drivers (up to 5 queries) additional queries are a la carte
- Employer required violation reporting (up to 5 reports uploaded) additional reporting are a la carte
The Owner Operator Bundle includes unlimited consultations, required queries and required violation reporting.
CTA Members - $180
Non-Members - $200
FMCSA charges for queries are not included in pricing. FMCSA charges a flat fee of $1.25 per query. Employers must purchase a query plan to ensure they or their designated C/TPAs can conduct queries. C/TPAs cannot purchase queries on behalf of employers. Our members must have a query plan on their FMCSA account in order for us to run queries on their behalf.