CTA Can Help You Reach Your Target Audience
The California Trucking Association promotes leadership in the California motor carrier industry, advocates sound transportation policies to all levels of government, and works to maintain a safe, environmentally responsible and efficient transportation system for more than 350,000 trucks in California.
The CTA Advantage
- Our members spend nearly $11.3 billion annually on products and services.
- Nearly all of California communities depend exclusively on trucks. CTA also hauls nearly 90% of manufactured tonnage in the state.
- Our carrier members range from individual owner-operators, to small family-owned for-hire fleets, to the world’s largest international carriers. Allied members of the California Trucking Association include businesses involved with: truck and trailer sales, parts and services, legal services, and more!
2021 Circle Club Partner Program
CTA's Circle Club Program provides organizations with maximum value and convenience to reach CTA carrier members. When you’re a member of the CTA Circle Club, you pay one upfront cost for your entire organization once a year. Benefits include access to a wide variety of promotional opportunities to get in front of the CTA membership, your potential customers. We are giving you access to the tools and resources needed to help your organization significantly enhance its reach. Joining CTA’s Circle Club puts you in the driver’s seat with direct access to members! | Learn more
2021 Statewide Events, Meetings and Programs Sponsorships
Below is a list of 2021 statewide events, meetings and programs.
In addition to recognition listed for each sponsorship; CTA sponsors receive these benefits:
- List of attendees for one post-event communication (mailing address and emails of those who opt-in).
- Recognition in the post-event issue of Caltrux magazine.
- Recognition on the event webpage.
- Recognition in the 5th Wheel weekly member e-newsletter.